Air Tools in Aldi

steve_a

Aldi currently has air tools in it's stores, ratchet, impact and hammer as usual. But more interesting is a reversivble drill, all bar hammer are about £14 and hammer is £7 ish.

Worcester new Aldi (opposite my work flat) still has quite a few so if anyone ones some I am willing to do a bit of forum buying.

Not sure of how good they are, they have the wrong connection for my fittings and didn't get any at sodbury so will only find out on Sunday after I get some fittings.

Not sure of how good they are, they have the wrong connection for my fittings and didn't get any at sodbury so will only find out on Sunday after I get some fittings.

Air ratchet is good. Nail gun excellent! The windy gun seems a bit tempremental, but bucked up once a bit of oil was added so probably needs to bed in a bit. Makes life a lot easier wheel changing. Both the windy gun and the ratchet come with a set of impact sockets too.

Don't know if they would handle every day professional use, but they are a welcome addition to my workshop cabinet.

Roverdrive