Les B - Crawler

JST

Les, did you change the position of the crawler actuator or did it come with the selector exiting the rear of the body? just noticed its the other way around on others i have seen. do you knwo if its interchangeable?

James,

If came that way, but from what I can remember when I had it all apart there is no reason why it can't be changed round , Although I'm sure Dave will be along in a mo to say the opposite and then I'll have to change mine <_<

Yep I've found yer pump the other day when digging out the Hydro PTO pump, and yes I can Marshall on the 5th ;)

James,

If came that way, but from what I can remember when I had it all apart there is no reason why it can't be changed round , Although I'm sure Dave will be along in a mo to say the opposite and then I'll have to change mine <_<

Yep I've found yer pump the other day when digging out the Hydro PTO pump, and yes I can Marshall on the 5th ;)

Les, it was that way round when FB had it on his buggy. I've got basically the same setup but the other way round and its a bit tight against the side of the autobox.