So come on. Where's the screen washer water going?

C.J.

The resevoir is full. The front washers and headlight washers are spraying, but the rear one isn't. Not even a dribble.

I can hear the pump merrily whirring away when I press the button, but no water spray is forthcoming.

Looked underneath for tell tale signs of water dripping from a split pipe p'raps, but no. Nothing.

Any suggestions anyone?

Dodgy clock spring p'raps? :lol:

This is obviously a disease for Discos :angry: , rear wash fine until today!! same symptoms as yours,.

regards

keith

Gettin' better by the ninute this. TWO friends now! :lol:

Let's blame the earthquake ey? :rolleyes:

Mine also did this I found that the nozzle on the back door had corroded up internally and was not letting any water out, never found a leak in the pipe just cleaned the nozzles with a pin and it all started working again.

However the jet is now starting to get weak again so I think I am going to replace the nozzle next time.

Pete.

The resevoir is full. The front washers and headlight washers are spraying, but the rear one isn't. Not even a dribble.

I can hear the pump merrily whirring away when I press the button, but no water spray is forthcoming.

Looked underneath for tell tale signs of water dripping from a split pipe p'raps, but no. Nothing.

Any suggestions anyone?

Dodgy clock spring p'raps? :lol:

Have you checked the supply pipe is still fitted to the back of the nozzle. Seem to recall (from previous Discovery ownership) that they can become detached..... water simply goes down the inside of the rear panel and is soaked up by the sound deadening....

..... water simply goes down the inside of the rear panel and is soaked up by the sound deadening....

...which in turn rots the boot floor.

AGHHHHH!!!! :angry:

I'll see if I can check these two items mentioned above without blowing the diff., or creating terminal turbo failure. :lol: