Pro Comp Shocks

Guest WALFY

Guest WALFY

I've had my shocks (ES 9000) on now for sometime and the top bushes have given up the ghost. Are they a strange size. I managed to get hold of some genuine bushes but they look absolutely massive for the ring. Is there any 2 piece bushes out there and does anyone know the part number. Not overly fussed on polybush.

I phoned procomp and they assured me they had no stock of these bushes for at least 3 weeks. Is there a shortage or was I fobbed off.

I've had my shocks (ES 9000) on now for sometime and the top bushes have given up the ghost. Are they a strange size. I managed to get hold of some genuine bushes but they look absolutely massive for the ring. Is there any 2 piece bushes out there and does anyone know the part number. Not overly fussed on polybush.

I phoned procomp and they assured me they had no stock of these bushes for at least 3 weeks. Is there a shortage or was I fobbed off.

get some ARB bushes as per whats used in the droplinks which are 2 bushes for them,

had a 90 before as a racer & had to change them everyevent so bought a big bag o them

Guest WALFY

That's good to know as I've just been made aware that they are the same as Series 3 or RRC Circa 86/87. Both of these run split bushes. So will call the usual suspects on Mon for pricing.

Many thanks