Workshop Manuals

May be some of you know of this site, but in-case anyone new here hasn't, I found this Estonian Landrover site with free download (PDF) of the defender workshop manual. [Estonian Land Rover Club]

It fits in two lever arch files and certianly seems to beat the ebay lot selling it for a tenner!

http://www.landrover.ee/est/varia/downloads/cars.htm

NB, yes it is in English! And they also seem to have the Series manuals too..... :)

I knew of that one (but cheers for posting the link anyway). What I'm after is a parts catalogue download. I got the microcat thingy off ebay and I'm not that impressed with it (possibly because I'm not that good at using it). If you know of a link to the traditional type parts cat. I'd mich appreciate it.

Guest diesel_jim
I knew of that one (but cheers for posting the link anyway). What I'm after is a parts catalogue download. I got the microcat thingy off ebay and I'm not that impressed with it (possibly because I'm not that good at using it). If you know of a link to the traditional type parts cat. I'd mich appreciate it.

Ant.... fling me an email @ jamie.austin (at) austingroup.co.uk (inserting @ in the (at) bit!) as i've got a LARGE file you may be interested in.... the RTC9932 110 1987 onwards parts listing in .pdf format.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest diesel_jim

No probs mate. i dropped it in on my way home.

PS... your 90 gets more "military-fied" every day i pass it! you need some NATO light lenses next! (and to paint the roof green!)

Les... I've got your CD in the car... i should be around your way tomorrow hopefully, i'll sling it through your letterbox.

PS... your 90 gets more "military-fied" every day i pass it! you need some NATO light lenses next! (and to paint the roof green!)

I'm a frustrated LR driver in that I really wanted an ex-military 90 or better still a classic series 2/3 or lightweight. I bought that defender as I need to do quite a lot of road miles and thought it would be more reliable. I'm sure it's faster but not sure on the reliable front! Eventually I'll sell it and get the series motor I've always wanted.