One piece doors

Hi folks,

seeing as the above are few & far between (or at reasonable prices), has anyone got a template for the repair sections around the top retainers? I know I'm being lazy but I just don't have the time to measure at the moment :rolleyes:

I had originally ordered a new bulkhead for mine but 2 weeks later & it still hadn't arrived so cancelled the order. I need to repair drivers side post between the 2 hinges too.

Gives me more practice at my welding I suppose!!!

Cheers

Dave

No, it's just a generic repair section for the door frame. have look on ebay [if you haven't already] for another door that may replace yours or give up the section you need.

these photo's might help

post-20-1180983829_thumb.jpg

post-20-1180983854_thumb.jpg

Edited by western
photo's added

Just found the check strap bracket on the door in EPC, it's shown as a replacable part ALR1801 for LH & ALR2684 for RH, I'll add the appropriate page in a moment.

I found that site a few months ago, while looking around on ebay :D

here's the front door parts page as promised --- it's item 18, I've written in the part numbers as they are different for each side.

FRONT_DOOR_PARTS.pdf

Edited by western
parts page added.

Many thanks, mine has gone a little above the check straps, almost at the top where the window frame meets. I think I'll plate it (should get away with it), will still need a check strap though, old type by the looks of it.

Cheers

Dave