So did anyone see me?

Shackleton

Just back a few hours, left Ireland last night at 9pm, in Holyhead at 12am and drove straight to Cambridgeshire where I loaded a red RR onto my transporter (towing with a blue 110 hardback crew cab) and turned straight back for the return boat at 2pm.

PHEW is al I can say.

And how many LR's are there in the UK! Thirteenty eleven at least, one of the many I passed must have been someone from here?

I was even let into queing traffic by to lasses in a 90 in North Wales...

Just back a few hours, left Ireland last night at 9pm, in Holyhead at 12am and drove straight to Cambridgeshire where I loaded a red RR onto my transporter (towing with a blue 110 hardback crew cab) and turned straight back for the return boat at 2pm.

PHEW is al I can say.

And how many LR's are there in the UK! Thirteenty eleven at least, one of the many I passed must have been someone from here?

I was even let into queing traffic by to lasses in a 90 in North Wales...

I didn't, but I saw a blue 90 with an LR4x4 sticker by the sewage works in Frome on Thursday. Not sure who that would be...