Contact number wanted for RR diffs

unclebill1

Nutter mate of mine is going to Morrocco in a series three, apart from telling him to chop his legs off hes asked me if I know of a couple of RR diffs, Mogelite(thanks Andy) told me about a guy Martin Toole near Southampton who breaks rangeys but so far I cant find his number anywhere, just wondered if any of you guys know his contact details.

Cheers Bill

Nutter mate of mine is going to Morrocco in a series three, apart from telling him to chop his legs off hes asked me if I know of a couple of RR diffs, Mogelite(thanks Andy) told me about a guy Martin Toole near Southampton who breaks rangeys but so far I cant find his number anywhere, just wondered if any of you guys know his contact details.

Cheers Bill

you have a pm :)

Al

I second that - he's a Shire club member and a mate, he's sorted several bits for the 109. Having seen his workshop it's amazing, he's got more stock than a main dealer, and it's all in top condition. The stuff he buys to break is nicer than my RR :unsure:

He trades on eBay as Range Rover Classic Recycled Parts.

I second that - he's a Shire club member and a mate, he's sorted several bits for the 109. Having seen his workshop it's amazing, he's got more stock than a main dealer, and it's all in top condition. The stuff he buys to break is nicer than my RR :unsure:

He trades on eBay as Range Rover Classic Recycled Parts.

Thank you all for your input, if hes a Shire member hopefully I should meet him this Thursday isn't it over at Copythorne I believe.

Cheers Bill

Thank you all for your input, if hes a Shire member hopefully I should meet him this Thursday isn't it over at Copythorne I believe.

Cheers Bill

He tends not to come to meetings although he has been bullied into putting his Bowler back on the road by his young assistant ;) so may turn up to some events now.

Yes the social is at Copythorne, the Marquis Of Blandings pub I think it's called. I'll be there in the 109, you'll hear it arrive :D

Edit: If you're going to Morocco you might want to chat to Dave Haynes as he took his Disco out there a while back. He should be there as I have some horrible Finnish vodka for him :lol:

He tends not to come to meetings although he has been bullied into putting his Bowler back on the road by his young assistant ;) so may turn up to some events now.

Yes the social is at Copythorne, the Marquis Of Blandings pub I think it's called. I'll be there in the 109, you'll hear it arrive :D

Edit: If you're going to Morocco you might want to chat to Dave Haynes as he took his Disco out there a while back. He should be there as I have some horrible Finnish vodka for him :lol:

If you think i'm going to Morocco in a series you don't know me, five years working in the middle east, I've seen enough sand and at 6ft 4 no intention of bending into a series for hours and hours, its an old mate of mine thats going, hes been before but in a 110 on his honeymoon beleive it or not, no next year its Iceland for me, Disco or Rangerover.

Anyway see you next Thursday.

Cheers Bill