Battery Box? & fitting second battery to Vitara

ChrisH

Does anyone know where a can get a battery box, Looks like I need another battery for the winch,

Also if your a parallel wiring 2 batteries does it matter if the second batter is larger than the stock battery in the car?

Also if your a parallel wiring 2 batteries does it matter if the second batter is larger than the stock battery in the car?

I take it you mean without a split charge relay. If you do it this was you need to batteries that are identical or the bigger battery will spend it life charging the smaller battery until the battery power reaches the same level

Martin

Caravan shop or Tims room of Rally spares

Tried Tims Room, also one of his supplier I see from there website they have got one but, out of stock or should I say "Flooded out of stock"!!!! & there offices are Currently under water .. ;)

thanks, Martin

Any ideas on how quick VWP delivery is?? never used them before.

As long as they've got it in stock there usually quite good. Ring them and ask them for a delivery date.