Anyone from Lowestoft area going to Sodbury ?

MogLite

As the title says, anyone from Lowestoft area going to Sodbury......

and could bring a set of wheels and tyres with them.

I've bought a skanky set of 4 7.50's and 16" rims in Unimog pattern, alas its a 400 mile round trip for me, as I'm in Hampshire.

Is there anyone that could pick them up for me and meet me at Sodbury ?

They'll be paid for, and they'll be a nice drink in it for you of course - no messing.

The 7.50's won't of course be on the rims long, but will be handy for lessening the climb into the cab when I'm building. Longer term it opens up the world of 16" tyres Fedima's / Babcross :)

Andy,

Close mate.. I was there last weekend but not planning to go back for a while :unsure:

You could try Brett on the other forum as he is a local lad and usually goes to the old sod or will know someone who is. ;)

If you aren't keeping the tyres it would be easier to get them popped off so your volunteer only has rims to move. I can't see four 7.50's going easily in the back of a Rangie without the seats going down.

If you mean LRA - seems it has been hacked and has moved to a temporary home !!

:(

Andy,

Yup. I meant LRA... I have not been over there for a while but I'll E-Mail Brett tomorrow at his work and ask him for you... (Assuming he still works for the same firm as he did when I lived there!) :rolleyes:

Andy,

Yup. I meant LRA... I have not been over there for a while but I'll E-Mail Brett tomorrow at his work and ask him for you... (Assuming he still works for the same firm as he did when I lived there!) :rolleyes:

Hello Donald!

I don't really use the other place, or many other forums anymore...

Still working in the old firm, different job though ;)

I'm not going to Sodbury though so no help really.