LRO Show in malvern

baldmechanic

Anybody know why the LRO show, in Malvern 3 counties Showground, which was due this weekend was cancelled???

I can only assume that they did not make enough money out of last year event!

Either not enough people attended or the wrong weekend (bank holiday) to attract enough, especially when it is during the main summer break.

They did however appear to make an early decision not to repeat last years event rather than announce the date and then cancel (unlike some others)!

John

What he said!

Also there was an email from LRO.com just after last years show saying they would not be hosting anymore shows as they felt that there were already too many and they wanted to concentrate all there efforts on producing (in their words!) the best LR magazine available. So it's not been cancelled as such because it was never scheduled to happen.

I'm just wondering why this was put in the Freelander section when it really belongs in Int'l?

I think I'll put my Mod hat on and move it.

Guest diesel_jim
and they wanted to concentrate all there efforts on producing (in their words!) the best LR magazine available.

wonder when they'll start...... :rolleyes:

It wasn't great. The usual range of trade stands selling ropes, shackles and stickers and not much else. Not many people there so can't have made any money.

Not suprised they did not repeat the event this year.

Bugger, I have missed all the other shows and intended going to this if it was on because it's easy to get to. Oh well :angry:

Come to Peterboro' P-B. I know the weather tends to be dodgy but I have to say I like that place for a show.

Truckfest was always good there and LR Fest is a good weekend away.

I've been, and it's a good showground but it's too bl**dy far now I live in cream tea land :D

I could have done Malvern as a day visit.

Have to wait until Eastnor next year now.