110 DCPU Spare Wheel Mounting

V8 50

I'm currently "looking after" a 110 DCPU for a mate and have a query that I hope some one out there will be able to help with.

It's fitted with alloys and the spare is just loose in the back, not ideal for a couple of reasons including the fact that it's bouncing all over the place and is available to any pikey to help themselves to should they take a fancy to it!!

I can figure out that it mounts to the bulkhead behing the rear seats as there's a mounting bolt for it but I've got no nut or brackets. Does any one have one they could take a pic of so I can figure things out? (A bodge..) I've not got the hand book either.

Cheers

Charlie

I'm currently "looking after" a 110 DCPU for a mate and have a query that I hope some one out there will be able to help with.

It's fitted with alloys and the spare is just loose in the back, not ideal for a couple of reasons including the fact that it's bouncing all over the place and is available to any pikey to help themselves to should they take a fancy to it!!

I can figure out that it mounts to the bulkhead behing the rear seats as there's a mounting bolt for it but I've got no nut or brackets. Does any one have one they could take a pic of so I can figure things out? (A bodge..) I've not got the hand book either.

Cheers

Charlie

Yup, got one as my demo. Give me a few mins and I'll post some hptos.