Might buy a SIIa

Shackleton

EDIT: I meant Series 3

So there's a left hooker going for a few quid that might just be perfect for our remote Greek mountain village.

It might be perfect cause I have this 3.5 V8 from my RaRo sitting on the deck and this Series has no/or shagged engine. If it were a Stage 1 then it should bolt right up yeah?

So is there any way of telling a Stage 1 from the front or O/S? I can't get out to see it and only have some pictures...

What I know is it's a SW with the headlamps on the wings, it's ex Holland and in what may very well be a military pale grey. It has a safari roof.

George

Laughing time is over... the folks are going mad as already as I type there are two RaRo's an Audi a mini and my bike in their garage clogging up their lives <_<

Now I'm praying someone else buys this Series :D It's a bit scruffy to the unknowing eye, the folks won't appreciate it.