OT Sat Nav's

madmatt

http://www.road-angel-gps.co.uk/road-angel...nturer-7000.htm

Looking for some user fedback?

Thanks

Matt

We're just starting to test a similar system for mountain rescue purposes. Initial indications are that they are a vast improvement on PDA based systems with both road mapping and memory map. This is largely due to the reduced handset size on a pda, it's rugedness and its battery life when used away from the vehicle

We're just starting to test a similar system for mountain rescue purposes. Initial indications are that they are a vast improvement on PDA based systems with both road mapping and memory map. This is largely due to the reduced handset size on a pda, it's rugedness and its battery life when used away from the vehicle

Do you mind me asking what system?

Do you mind me asking what system?

I'm not sure of the manufacture name. It's still developmental at the moment. It was supposed to beat the road angel into the shops but programming issues have held it back. I'll ask around and come back to you.

I'm not sure of the manufacture name. It's still developmental at the moment. It was supposed to beat the road angel into the shops but programming issues have held it back. I'll ask around and come back to you.

Thanks I'd appreciate that.