HBLRO Public Driving Day Broxhead Hampshire 2nd Dec

FITZ

HBLRO have got a Public Driving Day at Broxhead Common near Bordon, Hampshire on Sunday 2nd December. This site is army land and is a good size with plenty of variety. There will be easy, moderate and difficult areas so you can choose a level to suit you and your vehicles abilities.

This event is open to non club members.

All vehicles must comply with the Road Traffic Act, have an MOT, be roadworthy and have a servicable towing or recovery point, front and rear. All vehicle occupants must be seated and wear an approved seat beat at all times. The passengers sitting in the front seats must be at least 14 years of age. Passengers who occupy the rear seats of the vehicle must not be less than 2 years of age, and if under 4 years, must be seated in an CE approved "child Seat."

Stay to the marked routes-follow arrows and do not cross tapes. Some routes are marked to show level of difficulty. If in doubt choose easy or moderate. Alternatively park up and view or ask for guidance from a marshal before attempting to drive. If parking, please pull off the track to allow others to pass.

Please see www.hbro.co.uk for more details.

Happy Driving

Fitz

HBLRO have got a Public Driving Day at Broxhead Common near Bordon, Hampshire on Sunday 9th December. This site is army land and is a good size with plenty of variety. There will be easy, moderate and difficult areas so you can choose a level to suit you and your vehicles abilities.

This event is open to non club members.

All vehicles must comply with the Road Traffic Act, have an MOT, be roadworthy and have a servicable towing or recovery point, front and rear. All vehicle occupants must be seated and wear an approved seat beat at all times. The passengers sitting in the front seats must be at least 14 years of age. Passengers who occupy the rear seats of the vehicle must not be less than 2 years of age, and if under 4 years, must be seated in an CE approved "child Seat."

Stay to the marked routes-follow arrows and do not cross tapes. Some routes are marked to show level of difficulty. If in doubt choose easy or moderate. Alternatively park up and view or ask for guidance from a marshal before attempting to drive. If parking, please pull off the track to allow others to pass.

Please see www.hbro.co.uk for more details.

Happy Driving

Fitz

Fitz, Are you sure, the HBLRO web site calendar says this is an RTV, not a public driving day.

Fitz, Are you sure, the HBLRO web site calendar says this is an RTV, not a public driving day.

Hi Ed hows it going in Dublin.

Yes I'm sure it's a open to all drive round on the Suday as well as an RTV. The drive round is £25 entry to non members and as usual it starts at 10.00.

Hopefully Ian will get some details on the web site before long.

Cheers

Fitz

p.s have a pint of the the black stuff for me.

I hope to be there ......................... hopefully if I don't do too much damage at the winch challange at Chichester

Fitz - you setting out for the rtv?

Steve

HI Steve

Yes, I'm just about to volenteer as COC for the RTV with Gary as Cheif Marshall. You help setting out on the Saturday would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Fitz

P.S. best of luck at the winch challenge.

• 3 weeks later...
Looks like the date has had to be changed to the 2nd

HERE

Should be a good driving day all!

Mike - may struggle for Saturday can help on Sunday though - depending on what happens tomorrow its gonna be wet wet wet and brrrrrrrr cold cold cold :o

Steve

I've just got back from a sunny week in Cyprus and yes can confirm it's all happening next weekend 1st & 2nd Dec. Should be fun afer the HBRLO Xmas party on the Sat night. I will be breath teasting all entrants:) That's if I sober up in time from last weeks beer feast:) Steve I expect to see you you entering on the Sunday, we need at least one punter for the RTV. I promosise to make it easy. OK we know that's not true but I hope every one turns out becase we will be trying our best to give you all all good time at Brohead our local venue.

Cheers

Fitz

BTW avoid Cyprus at all cost. It's just to nice all that sun, good food at cheap booze it could put you off playing in the cold and mud. Thev'e also got 100 miles off off road tracks, it's amazing where you can get a Ford Focus hire car when you try, so much for the 4x4 only signs:)

Steve

AN Other is now COC for the RTV. Just as well as I will be indulging on Sat Evening at the Christmas party. I'll be there on the Saturday to help set out.

Cheers

Fitz

Mike no worries can't do this Saturday - so hope to be there on Sunday

Steve

It was a great day tad wet and windy but looked like lots of cars for the drive round

I competed in the RTV - most enjoyable when the rain stopped and I done quite well B)

The club is organising another Mick Wolfe challange the site is booked I will post up more details - PM me if you interested and I'll do my best to help

Steve