ARB style switches

Guest WALFY

I purchased a couple of rocker switches ala ARB style back along. Got them both wired in and working. Did a couple of events and all was well. Did an event some time ago and 1 of the switches wouldn't pay out my winch. If I swapped the wires on the solinoid pack I could get it to work. Now after a month or so I decided to get it all working. So I ran a fly lead direct from the switch to the solinoid and still it only works in 1 direction.

Is there anything inside the switch that I can adjust to get it working or do I need to buy a new switch?

I purchased a couple of rocker switches ala ARB style back along. Got them both wired in and working. Did a couple of events and all was well. Did an event some time ago and 1 of the switches wouldn't pay out my winch. If I swapped the wires on the solinoid pack I could get it to work. Now after a month or so I decided to get it all working. So I ran a fly lead direct from the switch to the solinoid and still it only works in 1 direction.

Is there anything inside the switch that I can adjust to get it working or do I need to buy a new switch?

prob not worth messing about

new switches are only about a tenner delivered

pm Kev Baldwin on here

ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT SERVICE FROM KEV. 1 QUICK POST AND I GET A PM AND WITHIN MINUTES IT'S ALL SORTED. ANOTHER GOOD COMPANY TO DEAL WITH.

I KNOW IT'S IN CAPS BUT GOOD SERVICE IS WORTH SHOUTING ABOUT :D :D :D :D :D

Cheers Mark. We aim to please. :)

Si. I had fully expected to have them by now. Chased my man yesterday. I'm still waiting..... I'm as frustrated by this as everyone else so apologies for the continuing delay. I'll add you to my ever expanding folder of expectant customers!

Kev

I KNOW IT'S IN CAPS BUT GOOD SERVICE IS WORTH SHOUTING ABOUT :D :D :D :D :D

i went to there stand in billing after buying and being very happy with the mud console to buy the gauge pod , and sum power sockets , waited ages and know one wanted to serve me :(:(:(:angry: