Ladoga DVD

Lewis

Excellent, I'm looking forward to it :)

If I have missunderstood your point and gone off on one then please accept my humblest apologies in advance.

Accepted .................

Lewis …………. Where do you get all those strange ideas from, in just referring to some simple sentences that had no hidden meaning ?

I was pointing out that the DVD portrays the environment and the obstacles that the trucks have to content with very well indeed ………….I was also pointing out that it is quite difficult to make an all action movie in what is really a participation sport ….………hence my reference to a sport that we are familiar with ……….. but I guess that was a wrong move in your eyes………..

Also lets put some records straight ………….. the better / worse than debate is all in your own mind …………..trucks are built for totally different disciplines … …..simple as ……… there is NO better / worse………….. :rolleyes:

I still think it is excellent to see good UK (or western European) coverage on the home turf of the eastern Europeans ! ........... even if it is an ugly git :lol:

:)

Ian