Defender 90 Parts catalogue pdf?

Guys

I could do with a download PDF of the parts catalogue for my 90 (1988 ex military with a 1991 200tdi fitted so handy if it covers all years?)

Anyone got one? I use EPC at home but need something that I cant print easier and dont have to mess around installing etc.

Cheers

Guys

I could do with a download PDF of the parts catalogue for my 90 (1988 ex military with a 1991 200tdi fitted so handy if it covers all years?)

Anyone got one? I use EPC at home but need something that I cant print easier and dont have to mess around installing etc.

Cheers

There is a parts manual for Military, you need the 1991 one that covers 90s but only the parts that differ from civvy. It's on all the usual download sites. There isn't a civvy catalogue in PDF AFAIK

Hi Thanks,

I have the 86 and 91 military parts manuals, was just hoping someone had a civvy one that covers the engine etc..

Cheers

Ben

There is a parts manual for Military, you need the 1991 one that covers 90s but only the parts that differ from civvy. It's on all the usual download sites. There isn't a civvy catalogue in PDF AFAIK

I've just bought a Heritage Centre CD that contains all of the workshop, parts and owners handbooks for the 90/110/127 range '83-'89 (not military though). The pdf's aren't particularly portable (I wanted to copy the relevant files to my laptop hard drive but it won't let me) but at under £20 for the whole CD I think it's pretty good value. Even more so when you consider that I bought mine, brand new still in wrapper, from a guy in Austria via ebay for less than Gaydon sell them for :)