CHALLENGE SOUTH WEST

Rick Tarr

Hi Guys/Gals

Here are the (very provisional) dates for next year. Can you have a look at them and let me know if there are any errors/omissions/conflicts?

26/27 Jan 08 Night challenge (night of 26th)

9 Mar 08 One day challenge

13 Apr 08 One day challenge

10/11 May 08 Two day challenge

6 Jul 08 One day challenge

21 Sep 08 One day challenge

19 Oct 08 One day challenge

23 Nov 08 One day challenge

Regards Rick

Nice one Rick , Looking foward to the night event , Last years was gert mint .

Any venues to go ith the dates yet Rick ??

Not yet Jase - we need to do a lot more work yet before we'll have these. Rest assured that as soon as I know more I'll post it to the forum and the website etc etc Regards Rick :)

Hi Rick

One clash with J33P on 6 July but they are at 7s so prob wont make much difference

I am at Bampton on the 20 Sep, CSW have one on the 21Sep if you did it close to Bampton maybe guys could enter a two day impromptu event?

Jase - how did you get on at the last night event then......

Jase - how did you get on at the last night event then......

Well not as well as you and Martin , I co drove for Bushy , we managed to get in the top 3 .

Perhaps a night challenge at Taunton , they have better Kebab shops than Tiverton , but the local chip shop shuts at 9pm :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
errr??? where did you hear that then? the last i heard was at their mtg and it was all go.

All I can tell you is that we've paid the insurance for next year, and we wouldn't do that if there was going to be a year off now would we??

The events are still in the process of being organised I think - any news will come asap...

All I can tell you is that we've paid the insurance for next year, and we wouldn't do that if there was going to be a year off now would we??

The events are still in the process of being organised I think - any news will come asap...

thats good, thought i wasnt ever going to get to compete then for a minute.

• 2 weeks later...