You Saw It Here First

EdF

I like the look a lot. :D

I like the interior styling even more. :D

I think it is fantastic and will go well in the market. :D

Good for you Land Rover! :D :D

But it's not for me, even if I could afford one (ie after a decent lottery win) there are many more practical (and some impractical) 4x4s that I would buy instead. It puts me in mind of someone who bought a Freelander to be a nice family car and to tow a small horse-box. Of course he got a cream leather interior :lol: ... (Which I can only assume is for the benefit of the next owner because he keeps it all hidden away all the time with grey plastic covers!) And the cream luxury carpet... So that when getting into it they have to hop around in muddy fields changing footwear so as not to get cr@p all over it...

As I said I think that the car looks great, but I hope that they brand it as a road 4x4 and not carp on about 'core LR values' implying (to me at least) that it has some degree of off-road focus. It doesn't. But I bet they will...

And finally, my pet hate: Why do designers keep coming back to dials that go the 'wrong' way? To my mind they just don't work...

TwoShed's Two-Pennuth

Just shown the pictures to the team here in work and they all love it....

All agree it'll be more for the aspiring footballer or Chelsea school run but very likely to sell.. Especially if they make it a hot mini SUV with a 4.6 litre version with blue lights on the washers and lights under the car etc...