Challenge South West Night Challenge 2/3 Feb

4x4bigstu

Challenge South West Night Challenge at Huntsham Barton nr. Bampton about 1/2 from juntion 27 M5

Please Arrive for scrutineering at 4.30

Entry fee £35 pre booked £45 on the day, please bear in mind we are limited to 20 vehicles so pre booking is recommended.

Day membership avalable at £10 refunded if you become a full member at £25 membership includes a free t shirt.

Entry form avalable from website soon www.challengesouthwest.co.uk

see website and forum for up to details

any question feel free to ask

Hello chaps

Following a meeting last night the Night Challenge date has been finally set for the evening of Saturday 2nd February 2008, finishing (obviously) Sunday 3rd. The venue will be Huntsham and it is being set up by Mark Arthurs and Chris Bolt. More details will be available on the website in the next few days.

Can I have an idea of numbers wanting to come please?

We are also investigating the possibility of setting up the ability to receive payments of subscriptions and entry fees on-line via Paypal. When it's available the website will be re-vamped.

Lots of other stuff happening - looks like the Club will be going places!!

Regards Rick

Also if there is anyone not competing who is able to mashall please let us know!! ;)

if anyone can marshell can they please pm me so i have an idea of numbers

thankyou

and dont for get to tell your friends that we are setting up for all levels of competetors

so if you have not competed before come along and have a go

James we have some guys coming down from kent and warick (i think) entering!!!

You not entering Jase?

Have not heard from Martin and derick yet either???

Hi Stu, they just sent ££ for my events thats all was wondering where they came from!

Sounds like its going to be a good event, have fun

Tim - i have a wing top for jase, IF i could get it to you next week could you take it along on the night event for him please.

Jase - is Lardy going to talk you through what you need to do.............................

Jase - is Lardy going to talk you through what you need to do.............................

Yep ! im quite confident now, been doing voice exercises all weekend .

No Problem,, but will have to be Mon/Tues !! its not a LH one by any chanvce :unsure:

Thanks guys