Chateau de Cherimont 21 - 23/03/08

jj_110

If I understood the chap on the phone in belgium correctly today then the chateau is back open for business and its gates are open on the easter weekend.

maybe one of our belgian friends with sufficient local language abilities could double check this, but please dont pop my bubble im all excited now!!!!

so anyway me and a few mates were thinking of goin over for easter and have a bit of a mess around. anyone that has been there before will tell you its a ratjher unforgiving site, thats why you enther love it or you hate it.

so if anyone is interested in coming along maybe we could arrange something and get discount on the tunnel etc.

JJ

If I understood the chap on the phone in belgium correctly today then the chateau is back open for business and its gates are open on the easter weekend.

maybe one of our belgian friends with sufficient local language abilities could double check this, but please dont pop my bubble im all excited now!!!!

so anyway me and a few mates were thinking of goin over for easter and have a bit of a mess around. anyone that has been there before will tell you its a ratjher unforgiving site, thats why you enther love it or you hate it.

so if anyone is interested in coming along maybe we could arrange something and get discount on the tunnel etc.

JJ

I'm gonne check this out immediatley and will let you know!

If you go, I'm very interested to meet you guys there!

Greetz,

Filip

i'm having a few people that can actually speak french checkin it out for sure at the moment.

i'm hoping its open all weekend as it's quite a hike from liverpool.

there will be lots of people from germany coming that i know. have you heard of www.viermalvier.de filip?

JJ

Edited by GBMUD
Linky Clicky

i'm having a few people that can actually speak french checkin it out for sure at the moment.

i'm hoping its open all weekend as it's quite a hike from liverpool.

there will be lots of people from germany coming that i know. have you heard of www.viermalvier.de filip?

JJ

I have not been able to confirm it, but myself and some mates are looking into it.

I didn't know the German site, but will take some time to visit it. ;)

Ok we got mixed news, as I had a native French speaker foning up the other day.

As of now they are still awaiting permission to reopen, but they are pretty confident that it will be open for easter. If not we will find a date a bit later in the year, as it is even more damaging on your panels in the wet season.

JJ