EGT Kit.

Dappe

X ENg are doing a kit. It also monitors a lot of other stuff as well. I've fitted the gauge to the dash but have yet to finda dry day to wire it all in. Will do some pics when it gets done.

Give Si a call. I know the parts weren't on his website the last time I looked.

X ENg are doing a kit. It also monitors a lot of other stuff as well. I've fitted the gauge to the dash but have yet to finda dry day to wire it all in. Will do some pics when it gets done.

Give Si a call. I know the parts weren't on his website the last time I looked.

That'll be this: Madman EGT Gauge

Mine's fitted apart from the probe, as I can't get the turbo off :angry:

http://www.mcnallyelectronics.com/boostegt.html this one is quite handy as it combines boost and egt and as it fits in 1 52mm hole it keeps stuff looking stock. it is designed for vw tdi's though and illuminates blue. its also in imperial measurements although maybe they have a celcius one now. $99 for the gauge and $30-$40 for each attachment ( 2 required)

enormous thread concerning it http://65.110.12.166/showthread.php?t=155230

madman gauge will have lot more in it though

i came across another egt only digital one, but i can't remember what it was. it was quite cheap though.

http://www.mcnallyelectronics.com/boostegt.html this one is quite handy as it combines boost and egt and as it fits in 1 52mm hole it keeps stuff looking stock. it is designed for vw tdi's though and illuminates blue. its also in imperial measurements although maybe they have a celcius one now. $99 for the gauge and $30-$40 for each attachment ( 2 required)

enormous thread concerning it http://65.110.12.166/showthread.php?t=155230

madman gauge will have lot more in it though

i came across another egt only digital one, but i can't remember what it was. it was quite cheap though.

I emailed them yesterday lunch time and this morning recieved a qoute for the combined egt/boost gauge and both senders etc, $189 inc shipping. Works out at approx £99. delivery is quoted as seven days.

I'll let you know how accurate that is when mine arrives. ;)

Pete.

I emailed them yesterday lunch time and this morning recieved a qoute for the combined egt/boost gauge and both senders etc, $189 inc shipping. Works out at approx £99. delivery is quoted as seven days.

Pete.

thanks for the info, looks like a good price for the combo. maybe need to get ordering. anyone fancy a nice racetech boost gauge? nice and clear and from their expensive range...light use...

did you order a metric or imperial face and what size of probe did you opt for?

• 2 weeks later...

Pete.

Well took 9 working days to arrive, Looks like a nice piece of kit, very well made. I'll do a new thread when I have had a chance to install it.

Pete.