It will not start

jules

Today I went to start up the rangy to take to the pub just to give it a run but it just turns over..all the lights are on as normal..

the alarm fob gave up the ghost about three months ago but when I lock it the lights still flash three times and once when it unlocks...

But when I locked it on Sunday the passenger lock broke could that have something to do with it although the central locking still operates the locking mechanism and its the key part which broke

OK

had ten minutes to look at it tonight and the drivers electric seat is not working mmmm

Sunday I cleaned the leather seats for some reason. The seat was working fine on Sunday......

after a quick fiddle under the seat there is a loose connection and a metal box under the moving part of the seat has dropped and dragged across all the relays and fusses for everything and some how knocked out the fuel pump so at least I now know all I need to do is out of the three metal relays work out which one is the fuel pump relay and check its nothing more serious than that. just need to remove the seat first as I can only get to one of them at the moment...

Job to do in the daylight me thinks