V8 3.5, LPG KIT, Gearbox

keithjh

Okay for sale in a couple of weeks will be a 3.5 V8, complete with LPG installation 80litre tank (fitted 2003 professionally bills to prove)

LT 85 gearbox just had new selectors fitted last week (£450 bill to prove), Full exhaust, Rad with kenlowe fans, propshafts.

Right i have just aquired from a friend a 110 V8 CSW that he has owned for the last 8 years, it is an mot failure and he has just given up with land rovers, now i realise i could sell it for more separately but i just want rid of it all in one go, i have enough stuff laid around as it is. The engine, box is still fitted so can be heard running and driven. It drives well i drove it home last night.

The only fault with the engine is the water pump is gone, that was the final straw for him, took for test which it failed then they also told him the pump was leaking, i must state it has not been overheated. It also past the emission test at the mot station

The chassis, body is not for sale that is going to be repaired and a 300tdi with auto box fitted.

Mileage is around 160k, but it runs superb it has had a fortune spent on it in the past

regards

Keith

Not an offer :) but, with that mileage, low comp V8 £50 - £100, LT85 £100 - 250 (depends what was done to it), LPG stuff £100, Other bits and bobs £75. So as a job lot... guess around £250 - 350.

This is also assuming that you are taking it all out and not expecting buyer to do it!