roof light bar

shildonian

would recommend impulse 4x4 a great company and i dont own it or work there they just great company

Hello there,

I just saw this thread and thought I would introduce myself, my name's James I and I'm the owner of 'Impulse 4x4'. It's nice to see a couple of happy customers on here!

If anyone is interested in our lamp bars, by all means drop me a an e-mail personally or give us a call with any questions and we will try our best to help. As well as our standard Defender / RRC and Discovery I bars we also will make any custom bars that our customers require. We also stock a large number of discounted accessory lighting suitable for our bars.

All the best,

James Yardley

Impulse 4x4

T. 01277 889516

W. www.IMPULSE4x4.co.uk

Hello there,

I just saw this thread and thought I would introduce myself, my name's James I and I'm the owner of 'Impulse 4x4'. It's nice to see a couple of happy customers on here!

If anyone is interested in our lamp bars, by all means drop me a an e-mail personally or give us a call with any questions and we will try our best to help. As well as our standard Defender / RRC and Discovery I bars we also will make any custom bars that our customers require. We also stock a large number of discounted accessory lighting suitable for our bars.

All the best,

James Yardley

Impulse 4x4

T. 01277 889516

W. www.IMPULSE4x4.co.uk

Is that James I, as in James the first???? :P

Is that James I, as in James the first???? :P

Nope it's as in, James was seriously tired and couldn't use a keyboard properly after droping an axle on his fingers :P

As for a forum discount...... I did make a faux par with some rather blatant advertising the other day, for which I apologise for again. Maybe a mod. can help me out here?

All the best,

James

Impulse 4x4

T. 01277 889516

W. www.IMPULSE4x4.co.uk

Nope it's as in, James was seriously tired and couldn't use a keyboard properly after droping an axle on his fingers :P

As for a forum discount...... I did make a faux par with some rather blatant advertising the other day, for which I apologise for again. Maybe a mod. can help me out here?

What did you want help with - offering a forum discount? :)