britpart winch bumper

pinny

looking at a britpart winchbumper for my disco at the moment there on offer for 165 inc vat has anyone fitted one got one views please thay look a close fitting oviously got to cut trim front grill etc but any views appreciated

looking at a britpart winchbumper for my disco at the moment there on offer for 165 inc vat has anyone fitted one got one views please thay look a close fitting oviously got to cut trim front grill etc but any views appreciated

put one of ours on, top quality british made :D:D:D

Oi! Blatant plugging :angry:

If you do a search of this forum for 'bumper' you should find a thread started by me a few months ago asking about front bumpers for Discoveries - specifically close fitting ones, which sounds like it's exactly what you need.

I actually went for one of Golddigger4x4's bumpers, which I'm very happy with. I took a risk and bought without seeing one in the flesh, but especially at the cheaper end of the market it's definitely worth trying to do so before you part with your hard-earned. Some are pretty ugly and/or of questionable quality particularly when it comes to finish.

Here it is on my truck:

med_gallery_1_388_89851.jpg

Edit:

Found the bumper thread.