Distribution boxes for electrics...

Orange

The bigger version of this fusebox (12 way) is trade distributed by Ripca- Ripca. Search for part number 5026B. You may find that Vehicle Wiring Products will carry it as well, but can't see it on the website. I first came across it at Merlin's stand at the commercial vehicle show a few years back, so that would definitely be a good source!

The range made by EPC would be great

EPC

Would get my vote for flexibility and range of options, but I have never come across a retail supplier for them, or the crimps needed, although I stand to be corrected!

MTA make a somewhat similar modular system which Vehicle wiring products carry some of, but unfortunately they are only listed in the paper catalogue and not on the website. The manufacturers details can be found here: MTA Some oif the MTA parts can be fitted with a busbar connector on one side which certainly neatens the installation significantly

Sorry to Adrian for being slow at replying- I probably could have sorted you out with some parts from my useful bits pile- you may still have to have bought crimps though.

If anyone is interested, I do have quite a lot of modular Bosch relay holders- i can get some photos sorted over the weekend?

It wasn't a dig, Mike, just that in order to raid your useful bits supply, I'd have wasted what I have left of Saturday coming over to you... Unless you've got my batteries in the car, then it wouldn't be a wasted trip, now, would it??? ;-)

Quick delivery :)

That's a very comprehensive size comparison showing both metric and imperial. Even Walfy can't complain about that!

No complaints here :P . I was just after a pic of it against something so that I can visualise it fitting somewhere on my truck. Not a lot of room in a TC 90