disco auto with 193k miles - is it worth looking at?

selectcase

I am going to look at a very high milage 193k 1996 300tdi se auto tomorrow. I am assured its basically in very good condition, full service history from day one with a new turner cylnder head fitted 40k miles ago.High milage due to motor way driving to work around 80 miles a day. The price is about right at just over 2k but I was wandering if 193k was just too high and starting to worry if everything will need replacing soon - impossible to tell I know but any suggestions welcome

cheers

will

hi mate, when i got my 200 disco it had just over 225 tho on the clock, i was a bit worried too but as long as you go through the usual checks. service history and so on i wouldn't think too much of the mileage, in my opinion. im now over the 333,000 mark and still going strong. :P

I am going to look at a very high milage 193k 1996 300tdi se auto tomorrow. I am assured its basically in very good condition, full service history from day one with a new turner cylnder head fitted 40k miles ago.High milage due to motor way driving to work around 80 miles a day. The price is about right at just over 2k but I was wandering if 193k was just too high and starting to worry if everything will need replacing soon - impossible to tell I know but any suggestions welcome

cheers

will

Price seems high to me.

I recently bought a '98 Tdi 300 auto with only 75,000mls and full dealer service history for £2200.