should i sell or break?

macandrc

Morning everyone,

i have a 1994 white 300tdi commercial discovery with 182,000 miles on the clock that i am need to get rid of, the problem is i dont know whether it will be more profitable to break it or to sell complete.

good points:

It has an MOT until Jan 2009 and tax until the same date and didnt require any work for its last MOT other than a new number plate as i had broken it.. I have fitted an Allisport intercooler, silicone hoses, new radiator, new tires, rear ladder, winch bumper and britpart winch, first 4 offroad roof bars, rear dickie seats, sony cd head unit, new alternator 3 months ago. the interior is in good shape and the vehicle still ahs the original load space guard fitted and has a rear door window guard. Starts on the first turn and doesnt smoke.

the bad pints are:

the boddy work is tatty, has a dent in rear passenger side wheel arch where i hit a deer, roof has rust spots from road chips, and various other scrapes and bumps. the heater switch is temperamental, engine temp sensor needs replacing, will require cambelt change in the near future as i havent done one, the rear door hinges need replacing. the central locking doesnt lock the rear door, i think its just the actualtor that need replacing as it makes all the correct noises but just doesnt operate. the rear door is also missing its door card.

The discovery is located in Aberdeen.

Stick it on ebay as it will sell, might be worth doing the cambelt as its always something worth saying when a buyer asks when it was done and it doesn't cost alot to do