gas suspention

old leafer

My suggestion is to look at the Rover Renovations site.

There you will find detailed instructions on overhauling the neglected componants in the Air Suspension, together with all the parts you require.

They sell longer suspension air bags (I think the Gen II for the Classic gives the extra height). They will also supply advice about which longer shock absorbers to use, to make full use of the longer air bags.

By now, they may also have information and software on how to create a low cost system for setting up the system, if you retain the electronic control, or information and parts for converting it to manual control, although the manual control items you can probably get locally in the UK, all you need is the idea and the instructions.

They cover all three Range Rover Models, so seek out the options for the Classic model.

Hope this Helps

http://www.rover-renovations.com/

My suggestion is to look at the Rover Renovations site.

There you will find detailed instructions on overhauling the neglected componants in the Air Suspension, together with all the parts you require.

They sell longer suspension air bags (I think the Gen II for the Classic gives the extra height). They will also supply advice about which longer shock absorbers to use, to make full use of the longer air bags.

By now, they may also have information and software on how to create a low cost system for setting up the system, if you retain the electronic control, or information and parts for converting it to manual control, although the manual control items you can probably get locally in the UK, all you need is the idea and the instructions.

They cover all three Range Rover Models, so seek out the options for the Classic model.

Hope this Helps

http://www.rover-renovations.com/

thanx dave i will look in to it i am sure it will