Rear Door Lock

All,

My 110 Rear door lock is playing up...

When I shut the door and lock it with the key, it locks as it should. After a quick drive I try the rear door handle and it lifts up and the door opens :( I've tried adjusting the catch on the side of the frame but not sure which way I should be moving it/adjusting it. Has anyone had a similiar problem? The key turns fine in the lock...I think the issue is with the catch....

I've got the same problem here.

Lock it, and then a couple of wiggles of the handle and it unlocks. Have tried oiling it by no improvement.

Also, when you turn the key to the left to lock it you have to remove the key straight away (horizontal position). If you turn the key to vertical before removing, it unlocks.

Need to look into it further.

mad

When I bought mine, I had the same problem.. td5 110 99 mod. I bought new catridges or lock cylinders and changed it... When it is locked, there is a metal pin that stands upright...( :rolleyes: ooohhh what was I thinking now) when opened it clicks down. It is an easy operation actually.. most likely an hour or less.....Good luck

When I bought mine, I had the same problem.. td5 110 99 mod. I bought new catridges or lock cylinders and changed it... When it is locked, there is a metal pin that stands upright...( :rolleyes: ooohhh what was I thinking now) when opened it clicks down. It is an easy operation actually.. most likely an hour or less.....Good luck

Cheers all - I take a look one evening this week - how nice it is to have a bit of daylight when I get in from work :-)

So, new lock cylinder it maybe....