Clutch Seized.....

Fatboy

Thats why I'm in low box... hopefully not putting to much strain on the starter..

i use this metherard all the time on tractors and cars when doing it on my land rovers i use high 3rd get the rev's up and hit the brakes hard there should be a loud clunk as it lets go.

i've never had it not let go

i know a local mechanic to you that might help - loves a good challenge (my old landies).

Have you tried north east 4x4?, he's not long moved from banchory to just outside stonehaven

I have used him for years and he is excellent!

can send you his number etc if you want

i know a local mechanic to you that might help - loves a good challenge (my old landies).

Have you tried north east 4x4?, he's not long moved from banchory to just outside stonehaven

I have used him for years and he is excellent!

can send you his number etc if you want

Davie,

You'll be talking about Tich then? Our local X-Eng Agent.... I know him well ;)

yep thats him - lol couldnt resist a lil shameless promotion of his business since he keeps managing to fix what i break!!!!!

Didnt know he was a x-eng agent though......might have to speak to him about the rear trailing arm joints x-eng do since i need to sort out that area after a 2 inch lift, the bushes aint loving standard arms too much.

i usually dump my problem broken parts on him - tell him its the daily challenge!!!!

Where abouts are you? - i am just on the aberdeen edge of banchory, never know might bump into you some day at tich's place, 2003 td5 90 always in need of a wash