Bead thickness

white90

• 2 months later...
I've just pulled all the tyres off the rims and each is 19mm max 20 in places

the inner is HDPE I think

I'm going to call Staworks to see how much 5 new inners shipped will set me back :(

Tony, just rechecked and it came out at 22.88mm and 22.91mm on the one tyre I've got off (compared to pretty much bang on 20mm for the boggers) so I guess there must be variations between batches... I just hope all of mine are the same and that I don't have problems when I come to replace one of them.

I'll see what I can do on the pipe as it will probably be a lot less than Staz sending out stuff from the states. I feel bad that by trying to do you a favour I've caused you yet more hassle with these rims :(

Whats the size of the Inserts Tony , We have skip loads of hdpe pipe kicking about and in some pretty colours ,Blue,yellow and black

450mm external dia

425mm internal dia

these have a small insert that reduces the width to the 425mm the pipe itself is 430mm with a rebate cut in it to fit the reducing insert

post-5-1214341686_thumb.jpg

post-5-1214341704_thumb.jpg

post-5-1214341745_thumb.jpg