Powered radio aerial on a Puma

Does anyone know whether the standard fit radio/CD on a Puma 90 XS SW (the one with the Aux line in socket) also has on the back the power connection for an automatic powered radio aerial? I've not been able to find out the actual manufacturer of this unit - maybe Philips ?

Also - can you indeed fit such a thing in the space under the wing where the current manual aerial fits? and is it a nightmare job to take the cables back to the back of the radio/CD?

And lastly, assuming it is sensible to do it - anyone got a suggestion of a good quality powered aerial?

Thanks

i dont believe there is a power antenna socket on the back, TJ101 is the man that will know having removed his std fit radio

ref fitting a powered radio in the std place i dont think there will be enough room to get the motor body in, it certainly wouldnt be easy to fit with the brake servo/mounting probably having to come out to gain access unless you have tiny hands!

I suspect VDO is the manufacturer of the unit. If it's like the C42 cassette decks then you only need a 2.5mm allen key to take it out byh undoing the clamp on either side. Not sure if it is the same technique though - I haven't double checked.