GO60 expedition departure event. Heritage Motor Centre, Friday 2nd May

Dave K

GO60 expedition departure event. Heritage Motor Centre, Friday 2nd May from 6pm

Join the GO60 team and special guests for an evenings entertainment at Heritage Motor Centre on the 2nd of May.

See the GO60 expedition vehicles and the team before they embark on their overland adventure from Solihull to Singapore and find out more about the challenge.

Younger guests will have the opportunity to enter the GO60 children's art competition, and adults will have the chance to pick up some unique items in our Charity Auction. Topped off with a bar meal and live band, we've got an action packed night for you.

If you are unable to join us for the departure event, you can make advanced bids on some of our great auction items at http://www.go60sharing.co.uk/events/go60-leaving-event/

Advanced tickets are available to buy from the Heritage Motor Centre for £15 (Adult) and £10 (Child). See http://www.heritage-motor-centre.co.uk/sho...vent/index.html for more details

Book your tickets now to avoid disappointment!

Hope to see you there,

The GO60 Team

www.go60sharing.co.uk

All proceeds from this event will be donated to the British Red Cross Society (registered charity number 220949).

Hej Dave,

Are you a part of the GO60 expedition team ? Watching the short film, I saw both Discovery 3's and Defenders. Would a person be correct with assuming that the D3's are the event vehicles and the Defenders are support vehicles ? Would you know if the vehicles are specially outfitted, say in the same or as "nearly" close to a G4 outfitted vehicle ? Or are they simply bog standard ?

looks to be a trip of a life time. I wish them well and a safe journey.

Cheers,

Todd.

Fleet is 3 Discos & 2 Defenders.

There is some preparation work.

I'd love to tell you more, but I'm under the cosh of the Politburo (aka LR Press office!)

& yes I'm involved! :rolleyes:

One of the Disco3 was in St Nic's car park in Warwick at the weekend. Is this the preperation of which you speak ;-)