2.5na to 2.5td

ive just got hold of a 2.5td (i know its not the best engine in the world but it was cheap) to fit into my '86 110 which currently has a very worn 2.5na will this be a simple swap, just lift the na out and bolt the td in or will it require some modification, (exhaust down pipe? etc). also is the injector pump transferable off the na onto the td, as the one on the td leaks. If any one has any advice or tips before i start as this is my first engine change that would be also extremly helpful.

finally does anyone know of a good place to hire an engine crane in cornwall or would i just be best buying one and keeping it for future projects, do you guys find you use yours much.

cheers for any help

The engine will bolt straight in.

You will need the TD down pipe and intermediate pipe, then it will mate to the rest of your existing system.

You need the turbo to air cleaner hose and the adapter that takes the crankcase breather onto the air cleaner.

You cant swop injection pumps as the TD one has a boost sensor fitted to provide extra fuel with boost pressure.

If yours doesn't have an oil cooler in the rad you'll also need a TD radiator.

If you don't want to buy an engine crane look in yellow pages under tool hire shops.

It's worth fitting a new cam belt and possibly a clutch and dealing with any obvious oil leaks before the engine goes in.