I am changing all gaskets and oil seals on front axle and I think I should change all bearings but I dont know for sure if my bearings are good or not.(before I deasambled my axle bearing seemed OK-)They are 10 bearings on front axle and if I will have to spent some money for them :unsure: --

What do you think if I already deasambled my axle, should I change bearings or..?

How to apreciate if a bearing is no longer good?

You would normally have an idea of the condition of the bearing while it was on the vehicle. Excess play (motion) in the wheel is the sign, along with rough, rumbling, sound when spinning.

When off, it is a case of looking at the grease the bearing is in, if this appears contaminated to a great extent then it may be worth changing since it is all disassembled.

If you are looking to save money, clean and regrease the bearing if it looks OK, and reuse. Most of my bearings have shown increasing play when worn out and have given quite a lot of notice to allow their replacement.

If safety is your main concern, replace with new, if money then clean and reuse, providing they are not showing damage.

You should only really need to change the inner and outer bearings on the hub (4 bearings in total). Though there are the swivel pin ones, which are probably worth doing if showing any play (x4).