More lpg advice

I'm in the process of changing a bedini vapouriser for a tinleytech due to the bedini leaking but the bedini has 2 soleniods on it one looks like the conventional on/off type but the other on has a three wire multiplug going to it.

Has any one got any idea what the other soleniod does and whether the system will work without it plugged in?

Any help much appreiciated

I seem to remember the tinley tech system having an extra solonoid for saftey so that it could never have a failular and leak. Its been a while since I had LPG so I'm pretty rusty. They guys at tinleytech are very helpful and wouldnt mind you calling to ask for advice even if you didnt buy it from them.

When I sold my LPG system to somone else the guys at Tinley Tech said they are welcome to call them for advice.

Is the three wire solenoid a power valve? Reason I ask is because it has 3 wires going to it, which means it could power a motor in it for mixture adjustment based on lamda feedback control.

A pic would probably help a lot here :)