How much could I get for my 90 with its new engine?

If this is verboten on the forum - let me know

But I need some advice - I need, not want, to sell my 1987 90 truck cab - it has 2 inch lift winch bumper and winch - recently new motor and serviced - and has 300 tdi - brand new replacement after the turbo diesel original died!!!!

so it has new transfer box and engine and props etc so underneath the skin its all fantastic and drives and handles so beautifully

bodywork is a bit scabby - I have 2 soft tops and poles and a hard top - never fitted it -

the new engine has done about 5000 miles - the rest of her 88000

as per usual on her age vehicles, bulkhead is rotting and has had some repair but will need more and i cannot afford to do full replacement since i have been quoted 2-4k! since its so much labour ands beyond my abilities

So if I advertise despite age what is she worth - i know its what someone will pay but any ideas? I will probably sell her with one old soft top and sell new one and possibly sell winch too - unless can get some money back

cheers

for ideas

If the bulkhead just has holes in the floor you can plate them easy enough, if its rotten under the windscreen then maybe change it - its only basic spanner work and easily done in a weekend. Get a cheap paint job and flog it as a soft top and you'll get a decent price for it- 2-3k if you can make it look nice?

If this is verboten on the forum - let me know

But I need some advice - I need, not want, to sell my 1987 90 truck cab - it has 2 inch lift winch bumper and winch - recently new motor and serviced - and has 300 tdi - brand new replacement after the turbo diesel original died!!!!

so it has new transfer box and engine and props etc so underneath the skin its all fantastic and drives and handles so beautifully

bodywork is a bit scabby - I have 2 soft tops and poles and a hard top - never fitted it -

the new engine has done about 5000 miles - the rest of her 88000

as per usual on her age vehicles, bulkhead is rotting and has had some repair but will need more and i cannot afford to do full replacement since i have been quoted 2-4k! since its so much labour ands beyond my abilities

So if I advertise despite age what is she worth - i know its what someone will pay but any ideas? I will probably sell her with one old soft top and sell new one and possibly sell winch too - unless can get some money back

cheers

for ideas

judging by the way you refer to it its worth a lot more to you than anyone else, we all get attached to our landies,my advice would be yes 2to3k if its taxed and motd,but dont rush into anything if its possible sit on it a little while longer,you do say you dont want to get rid of it, i hope you sort it out and get to keep it.