gearbox oil cooler pipe

disco tony

Looking for a part number for top automatic gearbox oil cooler steel tube, the one which has a rubber hose on the front end to oil cooler and goes to the top of the auto box. Car is 1994 L reg 300 tdi discovery. One on car also has a temp sender (?) in it.

I seem to be struggling to find this part at Paddocks website and mm 4x4. Went to local parts store (Christian autos, Kingswood Bristol), and Pete told me there are several options, look for identifing tag on existing one he said, but I can't see one.

Help please!

Looking for a part number for top automatic gearbox oil cooler steel tube, the one which has a rubber hose on the front end to oil cooler and goes to the top of the auto box. Car is 1994 L reg 300 tdi discovery. One on car also has a temp sender (?) in it.

I seem to be struggling to find this part at Paddocks website and mm 4x4. Went to local parts store (Christian autos, Kingswood Bristol), and Pete told me there are several options, look for identifing tag on existing one he said, but I can't see one.

Help please!

Try RCV Doncaster i got these piopes from them last year not expensive and they do mail order 01302 880001

Regards

Keith

Had look c in my parts book..From vin MA 081992 it's PIPE-OIL COOLER /TRANSMISSION ESR3239 it's the pipe that connects to the oil temperature switch the other pipe is ESR3240

Lots of pipes so hope the above is ok.