CSW D4x4 Sponsored De-Cider Trophy 27th & 28th Sept

4 entries in already, 21 places left.

We will be following a similar format as the last event at Huntsham, with special stages (my personal favourite), night stages (I like these even more!) and even more fun on the Sunday.

So there you go, secrets out, you all know what to expect :hysterical:

Just a note on the multiple Special Stages , To make things abit more even , All Special stages score a maximum amount of points that are the same across all of the stages .

Just a thought

Don't see a problem with doing that Jase, might make our job of adding up easier too :wacko:

Well if last weekends event was just a taster ,Im supprised its not fully booked already , But then not all of you were there .

And it looks like its going to be a regular annual event with a perpetual trophy .

Just about t do the order with the met office for the weather for the event, any preferences Jase?

Second thoughts, I will order and not tell you so it's a surprise like the rest of the event :ph34r:

Just about t do the order with the met office for the weather for the event, any preferences Jase?

Second thoughts, I will order and not tell you so it's a surprise like the rest of the event :ph34r:

Not to bothered about the weather Chris , If we get airbourne again that is :lol:

Always pleased to ablige out customers, do you intend fitting the parachute to aid the process of re-entering the atmosphere or is that setting our sights a tad too high :blink:

Id wish I had seen this jump people talk of , I had my eyes shut ,foot down and gripping the seat base with my rear.

I see that you have a lot of entries all ready Chris , Some from overseas .

nice one ;)

Ced & Lara are crossing the pond from Belgium, Liz faxed their entry over this morning.

Had alot of enquiries, 13 confirmed already, only 12 places left!

Woke up the other morning with a wicked new idea for a SS, would so like to spill the beans about it but then that would spoil all my fun on the day :blink:

Ced & Lara are crossing the pond from Belgium, Liz faxed their entry over this morning.

Had alot of enquiries, 13 confirmed already, only 12 places left!

Woke up the other morning with a wicked new idea for a SS, would so like to spill the beans about it but then that would spoil all my fun on the day :blink:

Chris can you mail an entry form / put us down for it

Thanks Peter

here is the entry list so far. Only 2 places left but be quick as I don't expect them to be available for long!

1 Clive James

2 Mike Holiday

3 Jason Farr

4 John Boy

5 Shaun Harris

6 Roger Pardy

7 Graham Fuller

8 Mark Sinclair

9 Stu Ball

10 Jake & Tim D4x4

11 Roger Shaddick

13 Ced & Lara

14 Gorgon Law

15 Derek Hounsell

16 Pete Whiton

17 Tony Baskil

18 Alan Wermold

19 Martin Hounsell

20 Paul Whitton

21 Richard Ibberson

22 Sean

24 Chris Kurniak

25 Jim Marsden

Guest WALFY
I've PM'd JST to see if he wants to enter this in His

Did have you down as being that funny Tony!!! But it just brought a smile to my face :P:P