Shocks

My chart says "OE style shocks"...mine (different part #) seem good (although a tad too soft maybe),and eyes are very tiny compared to LR ones...

:huh:

'Best' is always a curly term to me ;)

Maybe 'best compromise' in a certain situation depending on a lot of other criteria that may or may not be applicable to you.

Anyway, B46-0243 are fronts and are the same as RRC and Disco I, so may be a touched underdamped for a 110 with HD springs, although they art listed as having heavy duty valving. B46-0253 are listed for the rear, and I reckon they are too soft in rebound for a 110 with HD springs, and miles too light for a 130.

Heasmans here in Oz now list a different pt. # for 130's, BE5-6540 for the front, and BE5 6529 for the rear.

Ring Heasmans/Sydney Shocks in Sydney, they are the importer and can advise, depending on your springs and what you do with the vehicle.

Bilstein are also shorter stroke than Koni, OME, TJM, EFS, etc. in an OE type damper, so will restrict your articulation slightly.

'Best' is always a curly term to me ;)

Maybe 'best compromise' in a certain situation depending on a lot of other criteria that may or may not be applicable to you.

Anyway, B46-0243 are fronts and are the same as RRC and Disco I, so may be a touched underdamped for a 110 with HD springs, although they art listed as having heavy duty valving. B46-0253 are listed for the rear, and I reckon they are too soft in rebound for a 110 with HD springs, and miles too light for a 130.

Heasmans here in Oz now list a different pt. # for 130's, BE5-6540 for the front, and BE5 6529 for the rear.

Ring Heasmans/Sydney Shocks in Sydney, they are the importer and can advise, depending on your springs and what you do with the vehicle.

Bilstein are also shorter stroke than Koni, OME, TJM, EFS, etc. in an OE type damper, so will restrict your articulation slightly.

Thanks for that :blink:

Well back to the drawing board!!!! :huh: