Eezi-Awn Spares

wozzer uk

Bought an Eezi-Awn tent Parts missing are the rods to hold the windows open on each side and the fly sheet that fits over the top of tent phoned and emailed a couple of companies but none are forth coming wht doesn,t anybody help ya there response is i quote "we will have to phone Eezi Awn in Africa" is that hard after all these people are distributors it is there job you would think they would be gratefull for the enquiry as i would place the order as soon as.

All the eezi awn Distributorsin the UK (Scrapiron racing hint hint) get of your backside and get your job done !!! :angry:

And to those copanies i emailed thanks for nothing

Anyway less of the moan does anyone know were to get these parts i require pref in the UK with a sensible attitude towards your customers needs as i got told over the phone i quote "What you bought that for its only half the tent" what the hell is it to do with them i just want the spares not an arrgument on wether or not i should have bought the tent arrogant T****R he was.

any way cheers for reading and can anyone help

warren

I purchased a damaged Eazi Awn RTT last year that had been driven under a low carpark barrier. After alot of faffing around with the local dealer I called the factory in South Africa and ordered the parts direct.

The telex transfer was done in USD because they couldn't work with our local UAE currency...but other than that it was painless. The new PVC cover, replacemnt ladder bits and a single strut arrived by parcel post within 2 weeks.

The guy in SA first told me to deal with my local agent but after I explained the situation of dealing with dumpties he was quite happy to deal directly with me.

I purchased a damaged Eazi Awn RTT last year that had been driven under a low carpark barrier. After alot of faffing around with the local dealer I called the factory in South Africa and ordered the parts direct.

The telex transfer was done in USD because they couldn't work with our local UAE currency...but other than that it was painless. The new PVC cover, replacemnt ladder bits and a single strut arrived by parcel post within 2 weeks.

The guy in SA first told me to deal with my local agent but after I explained the situation of dealing with dumpties he was quite happy to deal directly with me.

cheers think this is the road i will go down first,, you have heard the saying, i'll speak to organ grinder not the monkey...

• 1 month later...

Found a great company for all your eezi awn tents and bits and loads more

www.touring-gear.com

chap called Mark Brooks very helpfull replied very quickly with prices and delivery it certainly was pleasure to do buisness with

for all you people out there this is the place to purchase eezi-awn products with no messing....

:rolleyes: