khumo kl71s

PITBULL

i have a set of 33in khumo kl71s on my disco but they measure approx 31.8in thats not right just wondering if any1 out there r runnin them could u please measure them 4 me as i really like them but want 33s not 32s :(

i have a set of 33in khumo kl71s on my disco but they measure approx 31.8in thats not right just wondering if any1 out there r runnin them could u please measure them 4 me as i really like them but want 33s not 32s :(

It's not un-common for tyres to be undersized, but that sounds quite a lot. Was that measured on the truck, because you'll lose upto an 1" in the squash of the tyre if it's at a lowish pressure?

I would have thought all Khumo tyres will be the same size, but other '33"' tyres may vary.

i measured it on the spare on the back door. asked the same question on another forum and had a reply of some1 someone who said his measure 33" some1 someone my m8 mate knows just bought a set so will have 2 to compare with him ill let u you all no know when i find out thanks

Edited by BogMonster
Edited to remove "txt spk" please note the T&C of this forum!

Hi, my pal's measure 32 so it my well be a slight intolerance in manufacture, mind he's had them on for about 7mth, on a slight tangent did you check power/mpg before fitting the hiclone thingy and after as Im interested in the fuel saving etc. thanks