bolt specs required

the part number isn't listed in the 110 1987 on parts book either as it's not used on those vehicles, I suggest just buying the bolts from your parts supplier & then visit a Engineering tool/fastener supplier to identify the thread type & hile your there buy the set of taps so you can re-thread the hubs.

thanks guys, thats more or less where I was at also. Just wanted another set of eyes looking.

Parts in tomorrow from Guy Salmon, but had to sacrific any discount to get em early, still I suppose it only cost £1.06 for next day delivery.........lol

If you ever make it up to Sheffield there's a pint in it for looking

A word to the wise. Just remember the the PCD of the bolt holes on the RRC axle are dirrenet to the Defender drive flange. Drilling the flange bolt holes does allow the flange to bolt to the axle, but the wind up in the transmission between the flange and axle due to the movement this allows is severe. I've just had some of Ashcrofts HD conversion drive flanges delivered and will be fitting them when I finish work. Its most definitely worth going down this route cos you are keeping with cheaper half shafts

Cheers

Paul