O/T Road legal quads

pux

Mod's hope you don't mind me asking this, but i have a Honda Recon Quad which is road legal and will be using it to go laning now my Landy is going is there anyone else on here with one that gets out and about :unsure:

Mod's hope you don't mind me asking this, but i have a Honda Recon Quad which is road legal and will be using it to go laning now my Landy is going is there anyone else on here with one that gets out and about :unsure:
errr its a 250es If that helps little nippy thing i was just going to do some lanes on the plain soon and wondered if anyone else has one and fancy's a buzz out :ph34r: just if you come chris don't leave me behind :lol:

cool suits me just you 600 boys dont leave me behind :lol: :lol:

No worries, you'll be around the Plain and back home for tea before Chris is out of bed or found the boat (pun for ferry), hehe

Time was he was up at 4am in his white van, in and out of the traffic............................

:lol:

What NAS90 means it that I was late ONCE (and missed a ferry), having been fed duff information by the ferry companies website about when I should have been there; whereas NAS90 is late for everything, to the point of being rude. He seems to think that it is great that for ONCE I was late.

Chris

What NAS90 means it that I was late ONCE (and missed a ferry), having been fed duff information by the ferry companies website about when I should have been there; whereas NAS90 is late for everything, to the point of being rude. He seems to think that it is great that for ONCE I was late.

Chris

Me rude Chris? :P