lift up handle doors

hi.

well I have spent the day trying to buy some doors, lift up handles not push handle things, complete front 90 doors skins and frames, but they have been changed to the push button type any one know where I can get some?

hi.

well I have spent the day trying to buy some doors, lift up handles not push handle things, complete front 90 doors skins and frames, but they have been changed to the push button type any one know where I can get some?

Hi Rob,

I know SPI used to supply the doors, skins and interior trim panels.

I also heard a whisper that SPI aren't around any more. Can anyone confirm?

Michael

I have some second hand lift up doors forsale, one has good skins with poor frames the others have been patched but are solid, let me know if your interested.

Can deliver to billing ;)

Will.

I have some second hand lift up doors forsale, one has good skins with poor frames the others have been patched but are solid, let me know if your interested.

Can deliver to billing ;)

Will.

Thanks for the offer, realy want new or very good condition, all the big companies have them listed but when you try to order they say cant get them.

SPI were bought out last year and everything but the radiator side was shut down. A few people ( including some that used to work for SPI ) have bought the tooling and some of the simpler to make items ( footwels ect ) have just started to come back on the market. When doors eventualy are availiable again If was you I would brace myself for the price as even when there was loads to be had the lift up handle doors were VERY expensive.

Simmonites list them for £175 plus VAT??

http://simmonites.com/DEFENDER%20BODY%20PANELS.htm

Thanks for the tip but same old story, show them on the web site but dont have any in stock and carnt get them

But after a day sorting stuff for my projecdt rather than doing it, I have found gold dust 2 new lift up handle doors. colledcting them in the morning