Need to getT-shirts from Horndean (hants) to billing

pugwash

Need to get some Ladoga T-shirts from Horndean (PO8 9JU) to billing - the T-shirt company want to send them but can't guarantee a delivery time so i would much prefer a personlised pickup that guarantees they will make there way to Billing.

Can anyone help?

Need to get some Ladoga T-shirts from Horndean (PO8 9JU) to billing - the T-shirt company want to send them but can't guarantee a delivery time so i would much prefer a personlised pickup that guarantees they will make there way to Billing.

Can anyone help?

I'm finishing work (in Portsmouth) at lunchtime tomorrow so can leg it over to pick stuff up if you like. Will the consignment be ready for collection?

PM me the company name and address if I can be of assistance (I'll try not to steal too many before delivering to B'ling!!!!) :);)

Dan

I'm finishing work (in Portsmouth) at lunchtime tomorrow so can leg it over to pick stuff up if you like. Will the consignment be ready for collection?

PM me the company name and address if I can be of assistance (I'll try not to steal too many before delivering to B'ling!!!!) :);)

Dan

Cheers Dan,

The stuff will be ready for delivery from tonight so should be ready for collection anytime after 4pm today.

Will ok it with the T-shirt Co and PM you the address if thats ok.

Can you PM me your mob number in case i need to speak to you- after a large number of ****ups i'm a little nervous about this going wrong too!