Removing armrest from seats.

Mikey

I have a 300TDI which had electric seats fitted by a previous owner. The seats are leather with adjustable armrests fitted on the inner sides. (I believe the seats are originally Rangerover). The problem is that the armrests foul on the centre consol/box when the seats are moved forward. I don't really need the armrests and was wondering if they are easy to remove.

If u copy your question to the RR forum you may get a response, although to remove the arm rest you will have to get into the inside the seat, ether via the removal back panel if there is one or remove the seat then from underneath.

If u copy your question to the RR forum you may get a response, although to remove the arm rest you will have to get into the inside the seat, ether via the removal back panel if there is one or remove the seat then from underneath.

Thanks for the suggestion. Will pop over to the Rangerover forum, hope they don't mind talking to a muddy oik like me. ;-)